All Season Activities
- Take a walk through the vineyard to neighboring Vin du Lac Winery.
- Challenge friends and family to a pickleballl tournament at Lookout Park.
- Roast marshmallows at the Lookout fire pit, roasting sticks provided.
- Take a hike. Soak in the beauty of the Chelan Valley by exploring the area's abundant trail system.
- Spend the day wine tasting. One of the fasting growing wine regions in the state, Chelan offers nearly two dozen wineries located on the south end of Lake Chelan.
- Take a boat ride to Stehekin with Lady of the Lake.
- Treat yourself to a Spa Day.
- Go cycling. The Chelan Valley is home to numerous trails and scenic landscapes.
- Shop downtown Chelan where you'll find unique shops and gift items.
- Go to a movie at the historic Ruby Theatre.
- Bowl a perfect strike at Chelan Lanes.
Warm Weather Activities
- Spend the day swimming in the lake at the Lookout Beach Cove.
- Enjoy the thrill of jet skiing, paddle boarding or kayaking. Available for rent from Shoreline at the Lookout. Call 509-668-1474 to make your reservation.
- Take the kids to a pick your own farm or orchard.
- Go for a swim or soak in the hot tub at the Lookout Pool.
- Float the lazy river or shoot down a slide into a refreshing pool at Slidewaters.
- Rent a ski or pontoon boat from Shoreline at the Lookout and explore the nooks and crannies of Lake Chelan.
- Lake Chelan is a golfers dream. Choose from five courses, all a short driving distance from Chelan. Gamble Sands, Bear Mountain Ranch, Lake Chelan Municipal, Alta Lake, Desert Canyon.
- Round up the kids and head to Don Morse Park. Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, & the Lakeview Drive In will delight everyone in your party.
Cold Weather Activities
- Hit the slopes at Echo Valley Ski Area or Mission Ridge.
- Snowshoe or cross-country ski through the back country.
- Explore Chelan's spectacular scenery via Snowmobile. 200 miles of well-marked, groomed trails and excellent snow conditions entice outdoor enthusiasts to return year after year.