When you plan a vacation at The Lookout, you can expect a consistent, high-quality experience—from the attention you receive from our reservations team, to the exceptional service delivered by our on-site staff. Our goal is to put your needs and interests first, so every visit is relaxing, easy, and fun—as vacations should be!
Our vacation homes are privately owned and tastefully decorated, with cozy gathering spaces, fully equipped kitchens and top of the line amenities. Homes come supplied with the things you need to relax and have an unforgettable vacation including:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pool Towels
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Gas BBQ
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV
To make your travel experience as stree-free as possible, we also provide the following services:
- Worry free self check-in
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the property.
- Mail service available at the Cottage Rentals office.
- Cribs are available for a per stay fee - quantities limited.
- Contact information for childcare services.
- Waterfront Shuttle during the Summer Season - ATVs will transport guests from the top of Foxglove Lane to/from the waterfront. The shuttle stop has a bike rack and parking for utility wagons. Vehicles are not allowed to park at the shuttle stop.
- Recommendations for local wineries, restaurants and activities.